Ace Cube Tank Features
- 110% self bunded Steel Tank - For safety measures.
- Easily Removable inner Tank - For Maintenance and cleaning.
- Easily Removable Outer Lid - For quick Bund area viewing.
- Primary Manway Access with gas struts - For quick Fuel Connections.
- Secondary Hatch Plate - For special site requirements.
- Pitched Outer Lid - For protection against material build up & allows for immediate rain regress.
- Bi-Directional Forklift Pockets - For Easily Maneuverable operation.
- Corner Stacking Brackets - Stackable 2 high full and 3 high empty.
- Letter Box Openings - For Fuel hose access.
- Hex Corner Design -Specially design Hex-corner design for added strength and durability.
- Primary Tank Bracket -For mounting hand/Battery Operated pumps.
- Lifting Points - For handling tank components for maintenance.
- Bund Leak detector(optional) - For leak detection.
Ace Cube Tank Families are as Listed Below
Specially designed for rough handling at site with galvanized base frame in order to avoid paint
damage & corrosion which enhances long life of the tanks.
Specially designed to economize with only galvanized hatch plates & stacking corners with
painted base frame.
Specially designed, fully painted to economize the tank.
Specially designed for offshore conditions and marine applications.